Best development category
Is your development one of the best and are you proud of it?
Take part in Homes Overseas Russian Awards 2018 to get recognition of professionals and receive competitive advantage for sales of property in your development!
What should you know about the Awards:
- Applying is free of charge
- Organizational fee is paid only by finalists
- All finalists get their awards
5 steps to the prize of Homes Overseas Russian Awards 2018
- Register on the website and fill in the form for participation
- Prepare presentation of development for members of Jury
- Wait for the Jury’s decision. If your development is qualified for the final, pay the organizational fee.
- Choose thematic nomination for participation in the final and prepare presentation for it.
- Visit Official Awards Ceremony and get your prizes
Questions about Homes Overseas Russian Awards 2018
Which awards get winners?
All developments-finalists get award “Best development of its category in its country”. For example, “Best under construction development in Cyprus”.
Developments- winners of nominations get award “Best development of nomination”. For example, “Best luxury development”.
Best development of the year get Grand-Prix 2018 award.
Award includes prize, diploma and official logo.
Which developments can take part in the Awards?
Any residential development can become participant of the Awards if responds to following requirements:
- Situated abroad of the Russian Federation;
- Build, not-completed or at off-plan stage;
- Hold sales of property on new homes market during the Awards period;
- Have all necessary permits for construction.
Developer of project, its representative office in Russia or a real estate agency authorized by developer can make an application for the Awards.
Who is included in the Jury board?
Jury board consists of well-established professionals of Russian overseas property market which are heads of real estate agencies and marketing experts.
How many developments can be qualified for the final of the Awards?
Maximum 5 developments from one country can become finalists of the Awards.
What is the category of development, how to define it and why it’s necessary?
When you apply you should choose one of 3 categories of your development: completed development, under construction development, off-plan development. Category of development shall be corresponded to the actual stage of construction at the date of end of applying period for the Awards - 31/01/2018.
Category of development will be indicated in the award of finalist, for example “Best under construction development in Cyprus”.
Which is the amount of organizational fee and what does it include?
Organizational fee is paid only by finalists of the Awards and it costs 1700 Euro. It includes:
- Prize, diploma and logo of Awards finalist;
- Participation in the final in one thematic nomination;
- 2 tickets to the Official Awards Ceremony;
- 1 page in official catalogue of the Awards;
- Personal page in “Winners” section on the official website of the Awards;
- Participation in promo activities from the Organizer of the Awards.
If you want to participate in several thematic nominations, each additional one will be cost extra 450 Euro.
In which thematic nominations prizes will be rewarded?
All developments well-qualified for the final and paid organizational fee can apply in thematic nomination. Only one development can become the winner of each thematic nomination. Decision of Jury will be announced on the Official Awards Ceremony.See the list of thematic nominations
- Best apartment development
- Best villa development
- Best affordable development
- Best luxury development
- Best high-rise development
- Best low-rise development
- Best off-plan development
- Best completed development
- Best beach development
- Best mountain development
- Best lakeside development
- Best city development
- Best development with marina
- Best golf development
- Best infrastructure of development
- Development with the best view
- Best development for investments
- Best ecological development
- Best architecture and design
Is it necessary to visit the Official Awards Ceremony?
No, it’s not necessary. In this case your award will be send to you by post. But the Ceremony is not only rewarding procedure but also a good opportunity to meet your colleagues from Russia and other countries in informal setting, establish new useful contacts. Moreover it’s a beautiful event.
2 tickets to the Ceremony are included to the organizational fee.