THE RULES OF HOMES OVERSEAS RUSSIAN AWARDS 2017
Homes Overseas Russian Awards (hereafter the Awards) are held with the aim of developing foreign property industry in Russia and ensuring its popularization; the Awards also create an effective platform for communication of professionals and foster formation of high-quality standards.
In the course of the Awards the best Projects, Real Estate Agencies and Websites in the sphere of foreign properties are defined and given the Homes Overseas Russian Awards.
The Awards are held in accordance with the following Rules
1. Organizer of the Awards
The Awards are organized by OOO “Homes Overseas”, founder of the internet-portal HomesOverseas.ru. The Organizer has an exclusive right to accept competition entries, define members of the Jury, and engage sponsors, information partners, suppliers of goods and services in behalf of the Awards.
2. “Best Projects” category
Residential and commercial developments situated outside of the Russian Federation, either ready-built or at the stage of construction or designing, that have a documents confirming legal estate in the land, construction license and a development plan approved by state authorities and in which as of 15/02/2017 real estate is being sold (hereafter the Projects) can be nominated to the Awards in the category “Best Projects”.
The Project can be nominated to the Awards by a legal entity immediately implementing the Project, which possesses a construction license (hereafter the Developer), as well as any legal entity or individual specifically authorized by the Developer or having an agent or other agreement with the Developer.
The Applicant can submit applications for any number of nominations, but within each of them he can submit no more than one Project. One Project can be submitted for five nominations maximum.
The sponsoring companies cannot be Applicants in sponsored nominations.
3. “Best Real Estate Agencies” category
Companies officially registered outside of Russian Federation, which have an office in the country of their registration and provide agent services during more than 3 years (hereafter the Agencies) can be nominated to the Awards in the category “Best Real Estate Agencies”
The Agency nominated to the Awards in the category “Best Real Estate Agencies” and its employees should have all necessary certificates, at least one Russian speaking employee on the staff and Russian version of website.
The Agency can be nominated to the Awards only by the Agency itself. The Agency can make only one application in nominations of “Best Real Estate Agencies” category.
The Agency which is the sponsor of the Awards can not apply in nominations which are under its sponsoring.
4. “Best websites” category
Websites corresponded to subject of the Awards and to the specific nomination and which have Russian speaking interface (hereafter The Websites) can be nominated to the Awards.
The Website can be nominated to the Awards only by the company that is represented on the website and is the owner that orders website development.
Companies that are sponsors of the Awards cannot apply in the nominations which are under their sponsoring.
5. Jury of the Awards
Decisions related to selection of the Projects and adjudging of the Awards shall be made by the Jury, the members of which are recognized experts in the sphere of foreign properties, internet-marketing, representatives of the Organizer and the sponsors. The Jury shall independently define criteria for Projects evaluation and decision-making procedure.
In case one of the Jury members is an employee of one of the nominated companies, such member of the Jury shall not have a voting right for the certain application.
In case one of the Jury members is an employee of the company that is developer of website represented in the nomination of “Best Websites” category, such member of the Jury shall not have a voting right for the certain application.
The Jury shall have the right to request any additional information not stipulated by the Rules and the application form from the Applicants. Supplying of such information is not obligate but it can be taken the Jury into consideration.
The Jury’s decisions are conclusive and shall not be subject to revision, no appeals shall be accepted.
6. Submitting an application to the Awards
The applications for participation in the Awards shall start on 28.10.2016. The list of nominations, electronic form of the application, members of the Jury, as well as the present Rules shall be placed at the Awards’ website www.awards.homesoverseas.ru.
To submit the application, The Applicant should register on the Awards’ website with correct contacts. By submitting an application to the Awards, the Applicant thereby expresses his full consent with the present Rules and the list of the Jury members.
The application can be submitted in Russian or in English.
After the application is submitted, the Organizer contacts the Applicant during one working day by contacts given by the Applicant during his registration. If the Application is submitted with considerable omissions, the Organizer informs the Applicant about that. In this case The Applicant has the right to edit his Application until the end of Application period.
Applications received by the Organizer until 26.02.2017 shall be allowed to participate in the Awards. Upon the Organizer’s decision this deadline can be postponed, but for not more than 08.03.2017 inclusive.
The Organizer reserves the right not to allow the Project to participate in the Awards in the following cases:
- if the Application is filed in incorrectly by 26.02.2017 or includes knowingly false information about the Project or is not submitted in Russian or English. The Organizer reserves the right to undertake any legal actions to verify the information submitted by the Applicant.
- if the Organizer after undertaking all reasonable efforts couldn’t contact the Applicant by the contacts from registration form.
- if the Applicant fails to provide the Organizer by 08.03.2017 with the copies of a required documents
- For “Best Projects” category - construction license and a development plan approved by state authorities, translated into Russian or English and notarized. For applicants that are the representatives of Developer – documents confirmed commitment from the Developer to apply in the Awards.
- For “Best Real Estate Agencies” category – incorporation certificate and requires licenses.
- The Application procedure is confidential, the Organizer of the Awards and Jury member have exceptional access to the information.
7. Selection of nominees
From the Applications admitted for participation in the Awards by the Organizer, the Jury shall by 19.03.2017 inclusive choose best Applications which shall be adjudged a Nominee title:
- 5 Nominees maximum in each nomination of “Best Projects” and “Best Real Estate Agencies” categories;
- 20 Nominees maximum in each nomination of “Best Website” category.
The list of Nominees shall be published at the Awards’ website www.homesoverseas.ru/awards.
The Nominee shall pay the Organizer an organizational fee for further participation in the Awards in the amount defined by the Organizer:
- For “Best Projects” category – not more than 122 400 Rubles for RF residents and 1700 Euro for non-residents of the Russian Federation for participation in every nomination (VAT is not included);
- For “Best Real Estate Agencies” category – not more than 86 400 Rubles for RF residents and 1200 Euro for non-residents of Russian Federation;
- For “Best Websites” category – not more than 10 800 Rubles for RF residents and 150 Euro for non-residents of Russian Federation;
Shall the Nominee fail to pay the organizational fee by 02.04.2017, the Organizer shall have the right to exclude the Nominee from further participation in the Awards.
The amount of the fee can be reduced according to the Organizer’s decision, or special fee amount can be established in case if one Applicant participates in two or more nominations or takes part in other events of the Organizer or the Awards Partners. In this case the Organizer publishes the information about the changing of fee amount or about special fee amount on the Awards’ website. Individual terms for participation in the Awards cannot be applied.
The payment of the organizational fee means that the information contained in the application or provided upon the Jury’s request shall be considered public and can be passed by the Organizer and members of the Jury to third parties or to general public without limitation including the publication on the Awards’ website and in the Awards’ catalogue.
8. Results of the Awards and adjudging Prizes
The Nominees who paid the organizational fee should provide by 10.04.2017 with additional documents:
- For “Best Projects” and “Best Real Estate Agencies” categories – presentations prepared according with Jury’s demands;
- For “Best Website” category – visitor statistics.
Non-providing of additional material cannot be the reason for rejection to participate in the Awards, but can be taken into consideration by the Jury during the adjudging of the Prizes.
The following Prizes of the Awards are established for “Best Projects” and “Best Real Estate Agencies” categories:
- “Golden Prize” and Homes Overseas Russian Golden Award diploma
- “Silver Prize” and Homes Overseas Russian Silver Award diploma
- “Bronze Prize” and Homes Overseas Russian Bronze Award diploma
- “Grand-Prix” and Homes Overseas Russian Grand-Prix Award diploma
For “Best Websites” category the following Prizes of the Awards are established:
- Homes Overseas Russian Awards diploma
- Best Website” Prize and Homes Overseas Russian Awards diploma
Decision on adjudging Prizes to Nominees shall be made by the Jury by 19.04.2017. The Jury’s decisions shall be announced in the course of a Gala Dinner on 20.04.2017 and shall remain confidential until that time. The Prizes and Diplomas shall be handed out to their winners directly in the course of the Gala Dinner, and for participants who don’t have the possibility to present at the Gala Dinner – within 30 days thereafter.
The Jury’s voting report cannot be published in public sources but can be provided by the request of the Applicant or another concerned person.
During the Awards, Special Prizes for Nominees can be established. The Jury panel or any one member of the Jury independently, the Organizer, Sponsors and The Awards’ partners can be founders of such Prizes.